We have exciting news from alumni around the country who are starting new ventures, taking on new leadership roles, and continuing to fight for issues that are important to our community.
Read the highlights!
- Ana Maria Archileagos was named President of Hispanics in Philanthropy (HIP).
- Karina Cabrera Bell is hosting her own podcast, Reach Mama, aimed at working moms. Check it out on Twitter: @reachmama and Insta: @reachmamapodcast
- Alejandra Castillo was named the CEO of the YWCA.
- Alejandra Ceja was named Executive Director of the Panasonic Foundation
- Teresa Chaurand has joined Stand for Children as their Chief Talent and Equity Officer.
- Jacqueline Cortez-Wang has joined GMMB as Vice President of Issues Communications.
- Melody Gonzales has joined the National Education Association (NEA) as Senior Policy and Program Analyst.
- Vanessa Gonzalez began work as Adjunct Faculty in the Social Work Program at the University of Maryland in addition to her job at Center for American Progress (CAP).
- Angela Manso has joined National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) as their Washington Director of Policy and Legislation.
- Natalie Montelongo joined the Immigrant Rights Team as the National Campaign Strategist at the ACLU. In addition Natalie runs her own small business to empowers Latinas through shirts, pins and more. Check it out at www.thefutureislatina.com
- Oscar Ramirez launched InSight Public Affairs, a full service government and public relations firm with two Podesta Group colleagues. The firm will work on issues ranging from education and financial services to tech and telecom with a strong focus on innovation economy companies.
- Cristela Solorio Ruiz was chosen for the Trabajadoras Fellowship at the Latino American Advancement (LCLAA).
- Daniel Suvor was named one of the Top Latino Lawyers in the US by Latino Leaders Magazine.
If you have any updates that you would like for us to share on Latinos44 social media or on the next email newsletter please fill out forms below.
Want us to share your good news? Fill out an announcement form here
Have a new job? Moved? Update your information here